Housing First is a proven approach in which all people experiencing homeless are believed to be housing ready and are...
Partners with Out-Wayne County Homeless Services Coalition
“Coordinated Entry is an important process through which people experiencing or at risk of experiencing homelessness can access the crisis response system in a streamlined way, have their strengths and needs quickly assessed, and quickly connect to appropriate, tailored housing and mainstream services within the community.” (Opening Doors, pg 57 – Opening Doors is HUDs Strategic Plan to End Homelessness)
If you are currently experiencing homelessness or are at risk of homelessness, we encourage you to contact the Out-Wayne Coordinated Entry system to be connected to community partners which best address your needs.
There are many partner organizations of the Out Wayne County Homeless Services Coalition that provide services in Out-Wayne County.
Partners that attend our meetings are:
- Adult Comfort Living Housing
- Community Care Services
- Community Housing Network
- Community Living Services
- Covenant House Michigan
- Detroit Wayne Mental Health Authority
- Disability Network of Wayne County
- Downriver Community Conference
- Faith Recovery Center
- First Step
- John D. Dingell VA Medical Center
- Liberty Hill Housing Corporation
- Lincoln Behavioral Services
- Neighborhood Legal Services of Michigan
- Runaway and Homeless Youth Regional Alliance
- Safe Step
- St. Vincent DePaul
- The Salvation Army
- The Senior Alliance – Area Agency on Aging 1-C
- Southwest Solutions
- Traveler’s Aid Society
- Veteran’s Haven
- Wayne County Senior Citizens Services
- Wayne County Executive Office
- Wayne County Veterans Services
- Wayne Metropolitan Community Action Agency
The Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program (YHDP) has been posted to the YHDP page on...
The FY 2016 CoC Program Competition is Now Open The Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Fiscal...