The final version of the CoC Application and Priority Listing for the FY 2019 CoC Program NOFA was submitted to...
Partners with Out-Wayne County Homeless Services Coalition
“Coordinated Entry is an important process through which people experiencing or at risk of experiencing homelessness can access the crisis response system in a streamlined way, have their strengths and needs quickly assessed, and quickly connect to appropriate, tailored housing and mainstream services within the community.” (Opening Doors, pg 57 – Opening Doors is HUDs Strategic Plan to End Homelessness)
If you are currently experiencing homelessness or are at risk of homelessness, we encourage you to contact the Out-Wayne Coordinated Entry system to be connected to community partners which best address your needs.
There are many partner organizations of the Out Wayne County Homeless Services Coalition that provide services in Out-Wayne County.
Partners that attend our meetings are:
- Community Care Services
- Community Housing Network
- Community Living Services
- Covenant House Michigan
- Detroit Wayne Mental Health Authority
- Disability Network of Wayne County
- Downriver Community Conference
- First Step
- John D. Dingell VA Medical Center
- Liberty Hill Housing Corporation
- Lincoln Behavioral Services
- Neighborhood Legal Services of Michigan
- Safe Step
- St. Vincent DePaul
- The Salvation Army
- The Senior Alliance – Area Agency on Aging 1-C
- Southwest Solutions
- Wayne County Senior Citizens Services
- Wayne County Executive Office
- Wayne County Veterans Services
- Wayne Metropolitan Community Action Agency
The Out-Wayne County CoC has posted materials for the Consolidated Application for the FY 2019 HUD CoC Program NOFA. The...
On August 21, 2019, the Out-Wayne County CoC publicly posted the ranking of renewal and new projects as part of...
The ranking of renewal and new projects for the Out-Wayne County CoC as part of the FY 2019 HUD CoC...
We need your help with the 2019 Summer Street Count!!! The Out-Wayne CoC will be conducting our first-ever Summer Street...