Posted by OutWayne-COC on September 8, 2017
1) The date for the special membership meeting scheduled for September 21st has been changed to Monday, September 25th from 9:30 to 11:30. The location will be Wayne County Community College at 21000 North Line Road, Taylor, 48180 in Room EPAC-7 (2nd floor). At this meeting the CoC membership will review the FY 2017 CoC Consolidated Application for approval to submit to HUD.
2) The ranking of renewal and new projects for the Out-Wayne County CoC in the FY 2017 HUD CoC NOFA was approved by the CoC membership on September 7, 2017. A PDF of the ranking is attached. Here are the follow up steps for agencies with renewal or new project submissions so that the entry of project applications into e-snaps can be completed:
* Wayne Metro as the Collaborative Applicant will send all agencies with renewal and new projects approved for submission with the Consolidated Application a letter by Wednesday, September 13th simply confirming that fact
* All agencies must enter their renewal or new project application into e-snaps by 3pm on Thursday, September 14. Earlier entries are appreciated. Please send an email to Joan Brophy at Wayne Metro to let her know you have completed this step.
* Joan will review the project applications in e-snaps. If edits are needed, Joan will release the application in e-snaps so the agency can make changes. Then the agency should send Joan an email notifying her that the changes are complete and the agency has re-submitted the application in e-snaps.