Posted by OutWayne-COC on September 21, 2017
On Monday, September 25th from 9:30am to 11:30am there will be a special membership meeting to review the FY 2017 HUD CoC Consolidated Application. The meeting will be held at the Wayne County Community College Downriver Campus at 21000 North Line Road, Taylor, 48180 in Room EPAC-7 on the second floor. Download agenda here.
Posted by OutWayne-COC on September 8, 2017
1) The date for the special membership meeting scheduled for September 21st has been changed to Monday, September 25th from 9:30 to 11:30. The location will be Wayne County Community College at 21000 North Line Road, Taylor, 48180 in Room EPAC-7 (2nd floor). At this meeting the CoC membership will review the FY 2017 CoC Consolidated Application for approval to submit to HUD.
2) The ranking of renewal and new projects for the Out-Wayne County CoC in the FY 2017 HUD CoC NOFA was approved by the CoC membership on September 7, 2017. A PDF of the ranking is attached. Here are the follow up steps for agencies with renewal or new project submissions so that the entry of project applications into e-snaps can be completed:
* Wayne Metro as the Collaborative Applicant will send all agencies with renewal and new projects approved for submission with the Consolidated Application a letter by Wednesday, September 13th simply confirming that fact
* All agencies must enter their renewal or new project application into e-snaps by 3pm on Thursday, September 14. Earlier entries are appreciated. Please send an email to Joan Brophy at Wayne Metro to let her know you have completed this step.
* Joan will review the project applications in e-snaps. If edits are needed, Joan will release the application in e-snaps so the agency can make changes. Then the agency should send Joan an email notifying her that the changes are complete and the agency has re-submitted the application in e-snaps.
If you have any questions during this process please contact Joan Brophy at firstname.lastname@example.org or (313) 463-5473.
Posted by OutWayne-COC on September 5, 2017
From AppelWorks: The September 7th Out-Wayne County Homeless Coalition Membership Meeting will have extended hours, from 9:30 to 12:30, to accommodate the presentation and discussion of the proposed ranking for the FY 2017 HUD CoC NOFA. Below is a button to download a PDF with all of the meeting materials, including agenda, notes from the August 3rd special membership meeting, notes from the August 29th Ranking Committee meeting, and the proposed ranking of renewal and new projects.
From Wayne Metro: Tickets for the September 22nd Music by Moonlight fundraiser, with proceeds going to benefit the COC and Homeless Services, will be available for sale at the meeting for $40. All COC members are encouraged to attend. Please see Gabe Downey or Anne Beatty for more information before or after the meeting.
Download Agenda Here